Thursday, June 19, 2008

He Crawls!

Yup, our little man has started crawling! He started this new adventure almost a week ago, and is fascinated by his new discovery. It's so entertaining to watch him scurry to his destination with a look of determination on his face. So far, his primary goal is to gather up all of the dog toys and Dixie is not helping in that area. Dixie's our lab, and she loves nothing more than to play ball. So now that she has a miniature friend to play ball with, she is always tossing her toys at him. Really great....

So, I have a new workout regimen and that is to follow little Jacob around wherever he crawls making sure he's not eating the dog food or the dog toys. It's really fun, though, and I am so happy that he has reached this milestone. We praise Jesus for blessing us with this sweet boy - he is such an answer to prayer and the Lord knew exactly what we would need in a child. He has captivated my heart!

I would attach the video of him crawling, and I tried to, but it won't download for some reason. I think it might have too much memory. Oh, well!

1 comment:

MKP said...

Hey girl! How fun that Jacob is crawling!!! Kai and I would love to hang out with you and Jacob soon! How about this week sometime? Let me know what's good with you....email me at jmkrieg@cebridge.net
Talk to you soon!