Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jacob, Dixie, and Buster

Jacob has discovered how entertaining our dogs are. This realization came about while I was cooking dinner and I heard him laughing hysterically in the hallway. I couldn't see him because there's a wall that separates our hallway from our kitchen, but I could hear him. I turned the corner and I could see him playing "peek-a-boo" with our little dog, Buster. Buster likes to play this game where he'll run around the hallway walls trying to make you catch him. He'll dart around real fast in fun. Well, he was playing this with Jacob, and Jacob thought it was the funniest thing ever!

I didn't get to capture that one on camera, but he played with both dogs a few minutes later and here is what we got. It's pretty funny, so make sure your volume is turned up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClcZQmp2Lvk

No comments: