Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day!


This Mother's Day Derek really outdid himself. I thought he did a wonderful job last year, but he did absolutely terrific this year!

He took our little son to take pictures of him at a beautiful park in Frisco. For those of you who don't know, Derek has been getting extremely good at his hobby. He's always loved taking pictures, but he is really perfecting this hobby lately and all I can say is these pictures are breathtaking.

Anyways, he went and bought Jacob an outfit at Baby Gap. Yes, my husband, who does not like to buy Jacob new clothes, much less from the Gap, bought him an entire outfit including the most adorable hat. Then he bought some sunflowers and enlisted the help from my in-laws to go to the park with him to help pose Jacob while he was shooting photos.

Then, he took 5 of his favorite shots and had them printed in black and white and framed them. Jacob brought the finished product to me with a big ol' smile on his face. It was precious!

It was a very memorable Mother's Day. I love this man God has blessed me with. I could never have asked for a better husband or father to our children. I love you, hunny!

No comments: