Friday, April 25, 2008

Yes, more pictures....



I can't help myself. I just have to take pictures of our little man at every opportunity! I was playing with our camera yesterday and finally learned how to use the black and white setting. I tried to make Jacob pose with Dixie (our labrador for those of you who don't know), but she, for some reason, refused to hold the pose! I kept trying to bribe her with treats, and she would hold the pose for a few seconds but unfortunately Jacob wasn't looking at the camera at those times. Dixie finally got frustrated and left the room, and there was no more coercing her to come back. So, these are the solo shots of the little guy.

Thought I'd throw in some color shots too.

1 comment:

Jessica @ FiveInSix said...

He's SO cute!!! Nice job on getting so many pics with him smiling. Livi looks away by the time my ancient camera take the picture. :-)