Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's a Boy!

Most of you know already, but we found out on Friday that Jacob is going to have a little brother! My mother's instinct was way off on this one - seems like the daddy's instinct had it right. Derek's been saying all along that we were having another boy - he was right!

We are so excited about this news. I can't WAIT to see Jacob play with his little brother, and a bonus is that they are going to be 25 months apart so most likely this new boy will be able to wear Jacob's clothes (hopefully)!

I've always wanted 3 boys and 1 girl, so we seem to be right on track so far. I can't wait to meet him! Now, we just have to decide on his name.

More good news is that I am officially out of the woods. Yay! My blood clot is totally gone and she has lifted all restrictions. Back to normalcy! Praise God!

Here's our little one staring at the camera - completely anti-camera shy (like his brother)!

Here's a precious profile picture.



It's a boy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! we are so happy for you!